10 March 2011

Hummingbird - Sketch Frenzy Friday

Back again, with this card I created using the lovely Elements of Style stamp set.

 

This sketch challenge was from Sketch Frenzy Friday # SFF022511 and the layout is below or you can click here to visit their site.

 

 

I decided to just use the flower image from the Elements of Style stamp set and I stamped the image over the base card which is Crumb Cake cardstock.

 

I then stamped the flower image on Cajun Craze and for the next two squares I have lined up the flowers from the Cajun Craze image.

 

IMG_1471_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Elements of Style

Card: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Whisper White

Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Taffeta Marina Mist Ribbon, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

This was very time consuming to create but this was a challenge : )

 

The more I look at the card the more I like it.

 

Thanks again for stopping bye… leave  comment it like…. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment