09 March 2011

Happiness Always

Hi everyone,

 

Yes I have been creating again.

 

This time I have used the sketch # 217 from Diva Coffee Break Designs and I have placed a copy of the sketch below :

 

 

 

The Lap of Luxury DSP has been used for some layers in this card and I have used the colour in this DSP for inspiration also.

 

This DSP contains the colours:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Concord Crush and Very Vanilla.

 

IMG_1477_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Bliss, Whimsical Words (retired)

Card: Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush

Accessories:  1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Mat Pack, Lap of Luxury DSP, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

Concord Crush is one of my favourite colours at the moment and isn’t the DSP lovely?!

 

Thanks for visiting once more and please come back soon….. Meg x

2 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

This is so perfect I thought it was done with MDS for a minute! Way to go with the DCBD sketch challenge!

Kirsten said...

Great use of the sketch! I love how the butterfly is popping out of the circle. Thanks for playing along with the Diva's.

Post a Comment