20 March 2011

For You Card - Mojo Monday

There is always so much to do on the weekend and this is the first post I have had a chance to complete.

 

I hope you have had a good weekend!

 

I have had a chance to complete a card for the Mojo Monday sketch MOJO182.

 

A copy of the sketch is below and you can click on the sketch to visit Mojo Monday’s site.

 

 

I have used Concord Crush for the base of my card and the Lap of Luxury DSP.

 

I have embossed the Pretty in Pink Cardstock with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

 

IMG_1502_edited-1

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: For You Flower

Card: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink

Accessories:  Fancy Flower Extra-Large Punch, 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Circle Large Punch, 3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White & Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Lap of Luxury DSP, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The small touch of the Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon was a last minute touch.

 

Have a good week…… Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment