03 March 2011

Thank You Card

Evening everyone, the weekend is so close.

 

There is so much planned but I am looking forward to celebrating my birthday tomorrow and over the weekend with friends.  You can never celebrate your birthday too much!

 

But on to the card that I have made… the card has been created with inspiration from the clean and simple sketch FTL # 129 and the sketch is below:

 

 

 

For the base of my card I have used Soft Suede cardstock and I have also used the Elegant Soiree DSP.  Even though it may not look like it the neutral cardstock is Very Vanilla.

 

 

IMG_1463_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Every Moment, Occasional Quotes

Card: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze

Accessories:  Elegant Soiree DSP, Retired Basic Grey Ribbon, Scallop Edge Boarder Punch, Nestabilities Classic Oval, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I also used the butterfly from the Every Moment stamp set and I have raised the oval and butterfly with dimensionals.

 

Have a great Friday because I know I will :)

 

Until next time, keep creating….. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment