27 March 2011

Fifth Avenue Challenge

Hi everyone, how is your weekend going? 

 

Mine is good and it is a lot cooler too – its about 22 degrees and overcast.  The rain has held off for now, so I can  take my washing off the line in the morning.

 

But on to creative things…..

 

I have completed the sketch challenge # 131 at Clean & Simple and combined it with the colour challenge at Rubber Redneck Color Round Up (CRU #27). 

 

Below is a copy of both challenges and to visit the sites just click on the images.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Color Round Up #27

 

 

 

 

 

The base of my card is Night of Navy cardstock and I have used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.

 

 

IMG_1515_edited-1

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Fifth Avenue Floral

Card: Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze, River Rock

Accessories:  Scallop Edge Border Punch SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

Let me know what you think of my simple take on the sketch and the colour challenge….

 

Until next time….. Meg x

1 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty!! I would have never thought to use this stamp with the color challenge. Thanks for playing along in the Color Round Up Color Challenge!!!

Post a Comment