27 March 2011

Monkey Business

Hi everyone back again….

 

I found a new challenge at Mashup! Challenges – click here to visit Mashup! and the most recent challenge is # 37 with a theme of Zoo Animals.

 

So I have combined the Mashup! Challenge with the new ColorLab Color Challenge # 34.  To visit ColorLab click here.

 

Both challenge images are posted below:

 

ColorChallenge34

 

 

I decided to you use the Fox & Friends stamp set as I do not use this set very much and I thought it would suite both challenges.

 

I used Chocolate Chip for the base of my card and this cheeky monkey could not keep still - bouncing all over the place…

 

IMG_1516_edited-1

 

 

 Supplies:

Stamp set: Fox & Friends, Picture This

Card: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz,Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:  1-3/8” (3.5 cm) Circle Large Punch, Sunny Garden DSP, 1/2” (1.3cm) Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

Well I have used this set once more and I have completed the challenge, so I am happy.

 

Thanks for visiting…. Meg x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card. Any little kid would enjoy receiving this one. Thanks for joining the ColorLab challenge.

Terry said...

Glad you found us and joined in the fun at Friday Mashup!.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey girl... this card is really cute. I like how it looks like the monkey is dancing. I am glad you found us, we have a lot of fun at the Mashup Challenge Blog... so keep stopping by.


Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

Sunflower Stamper said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I just love those little monkey guys! This is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab.

Holly E. said...

Love it.. Reminds of that story of 12 little monkey's jumping on the bed.. Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

Post a Comment