21 March 2011

Friend to Friend Sketch

Hi everyone,

 

Last week I ran out of time to link my card to the Card Patterns Sketch # 106 challenge before it closed but I am still going to post the sketch and my card for you to see.

 

The sketch is below and you can visit the Card Patterns site if you click on the image.

 

 

 

For my card I used the lovely and bright Greenhouse Gala DSP and the base card is in Real Red.  Real Red is such a bright warm colour – don’t you think?

 

The lovely bird image is from the Friends 24-7 stamp set.

 

 

IMG_1499_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Friends 24-7, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:  Boho Blossoms Extra-Large, Word Window Punch, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Nestabilities , Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

This was a little challenging as I struggled to add something to the area where the flowers are.

 

I am not completely sold on the end result but maybe it will grow on me!

 

Take care….. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment