15 June 2018

CC Flowers


I am share with you a card I created for our new challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges.

Our theme: Anything Goes with Optional Flowers



I have created a card using flowers from my stash.  The image I used is a Sarah Kay Decoupage image.

Here is my card:




The arch die is a Marianne Design Die LR0270 and the paper behind the die has a light flower paper on it.


The sentiment is from a Kaiserkraft 6.5" paper pad called "Keepsake".

The cardstock used is SU Rich Razzleberry.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 


Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #296 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - #368 Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge - #145 Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge - #24 Anything Goes
That's Crafty! Challenge - A Summers Day 
The Crafty Addicts Monthly Challenge - #49 Anything Goes optional Flowers
UnstampaBelles Monthly Challenge - #80 Flowers and more flowers
Crafty Calendar Monthly Challenge - Three of Something (3 flowers and pearls)
CCC Digi Creations Monthly Challenge - #93 Eileens Challenge Anything Goes


Have super day!



8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Furrbster said...

This is ever so pretty,

Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Susan Hogan said...

I love RR - it is so reminiscent of blackberries swirled in icecream - a summer treat for us as kids. I can almost taste it when I see that colour. Your decoupage image is cute too and the die is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles. So glad you could join us for our monthly challenge: Flowers and more Flowers

Dorthe said...

A sweet and beautiful card ,
thank you for joining That`s Crafty challenge.
DT,- Dorthe x

Liz said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

K M Meena Herale said...

Stunning card. Thank you for playing at Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs xx
DT Meena Herale

Shylaashree said...

Your decoupage image is so cute and an adorable make. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@Unstampabelles
Adhiraacreations

Unknown said...

Beautiful card with heaps of gorgeous details! Thank you for sharing it with us at That’s Crafty! X

Post a Comment