30 April 2013

Red, White & Blue Christmas

When you have challenges they are meant to take you outside of your comfort zone and this week at Holly Jolly we are challenge you go very Non-Traditional.

 

Our challenge is for you to make a Christmas project using:

 

Red, White and Blue

 

You know when every I say those colours I think of the rhyme at school which goes:

 

Red, White and Blue the boys kiss you…. LOL

 

Oh the things you randomly remember!

 

But back to the challenge, everyone one on the Design Team has created something totally different and I for my card I have mainly used Red and White with just a touch of blue.

 

The layout of my card is inspired by the current Less is More challenge, so I have gone very CAS.

 

Here is my card

 

P1010406_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: First Christmas, Come to Bethlehem

Card: Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch (retired), Square Lattice Embossing Folder,Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

Below is the Less is More sketch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 

Less is More Challenge - #117 sketch

Love to Create Challenge – # 63 Punches and/or Dies

Amusing Challenge – Anything Goes

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge – Anything Goes

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for visiting my little crafty corner and if you get a chance please come over to Holly Jolly and say ‘hi’ and show us what you have created.

 

Keep well…… Meg

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Meighan, it's great to see you at "Less is More" with this sweet card.
Jen did request that the sketch stay in its set orientation, but it's lovely card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

Susan

Post a Comment