10 April 2013

CCC - Not Square

Ok it is Wednesday and time to share the new challenge details over at Crafty Creations.

 

This week we would like to see anything but squares! 

 

I have decided to create a box, rectangular no square and I created this box using the Scallop Envelope Die, which is just so versatile!

 

Anyway I found this box at Paulies Papier and also pinned it on Pinterest here is the link.

 

I have added my little spin on the box and added some of the Tea for Two DSP to the sides and used the Scallop Circle Punch.

 

Here is a side view of the box

 

P1010366_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and here is front view

 

P1010365_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Card: So Saffron, Island Indigo
Accessories:  1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Punch, Tea for Two DSP, 1-1/4” (3.5 cm) Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (retired), Scallop Envelope Die, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip & SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I suppose you could add some treats to the box or I am thinking some smalls cards?

 

I really like to paper and at this stage did not add any sentiments but maybe later I may add a tag with a small message.

 

I would like to add my little project to the following challenges:

 

LEJ Designs Challenge – # 48 Show us Ribbons

Party Time Tuesday Challenge – # 115 Anything but Card

UnstampabeBelles Challenge - #22 Anything but a Card

Milk Coffee Challenge – Anything but Square

 

Enjoy the rest of your week and if you get a chance please come over to Crafty Creations and check out what the rest of the Design Team have created.

 

Take care….Meg

7 comments:

Merry said...

This is a really pretty style of box...I like the big circle handle. Lovely papers you have used too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles for our Anything but a Card challenge this month.

Susan Hogan said...

Meighan, this is so beautiful! Great project. Thanks for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles!

Lindsey said...

Love this little box, Meighan!

Athina said...

What a cute bag! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is a great project, the ribbon really sets it off x
Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining in Challenge 48 'show us your ribbons' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
This is lovely. Love the colours used and the flower shape around the holes. Gorgeous ribbon and the whole box looks very elegant.
I really hope you will join us again for future challenges.

Hugs Lisa xxx LEJ DT Member

JanR said...

Great box! I really like that ribbon on the handle. Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

Post a Comment