09 April 2013

Creative Christmas

Hi everyone,

 

It is Creative Folds time over at Holly Jolly this week.

 

Yep that is right we would love you to show us what wonderful Christmas fancy fold creations.

 

I normally pin/bookmark so many ideas and I found this Double Z Fold tutorial on Splitcoaststampers and decided to give it a go.

 

Wow I could not believe how easy the tutorial was and how quick it was to create my card.

 

 

Below are some pictures of the card closed and opened.

 

 

P1010358_edited-1

 

P1010362_edited-1

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Perfect Punches,

Card: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red

Accessories:  Candlelight Christmas Speciality DSP, 2-3/8” (6 cm) Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Punch, Cream Ribbon (Non SU), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you have not tried this fancy fold yet, give it a go and let me know what you come up with or post it to our challenge at Holly Jolly this week!

 

I would like to also add this card to the following challenges:

 

Delicious Doodles Challenge – # 30 Folds (more than one)

365 Cards Challenge – Day 96 Christmas in April

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge – # 119 Use the word Christmas

Shelly’s Images Challenge – Use Scallops

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge - Bling

Card Mania Challenge – # 18 Punches and/or Diecuts

Creative Stamp Friends Challenge – #74 Punches

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge – # 142 Fancy Folds

 

 

 

Well that it is it from me for the moment, have a great week and thanks for visiting….Meg

13 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty card Meighan. I love the fold you used. Great Christmas card. Judy

Pia S said...

I usually stick to a square or rectangle shape for my cards, but there are so many possibilities, like this shape. I've never made a Z-fold card yet - a great style for your clean design with beautiful papers. I like it!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “fancy folds”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

paige said...

Beautiful card Meighan! I love the papers and punches you used to create this beauty1

Hazel said...

Totally gorgeous - love all the lattice work - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 119 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. X

SmilynStef said...

Love that circle sentiment ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

CraftyGirl said...

Meg your card is so pretty but then all your work is just so lovely. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

lauren bergold said...

what a beautiful and totally elegant holiday card, and i LOVE that fancy gatefold design! thanks for blinging along with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight!!! :)

Gerda said...

lovely card Meighan, I love the fould you used, thank you for joining the challenge at Shelly,s Images. we love to see you back soon.
hugs
Gerda

Shelly's Images Design Team

Amanda said...

Wow such a stunning card, love it! thanks for joining the challenge at Shelly's Images.

hugs Amanda
Shelly's Images DT

Lisa said...

just gorgeous. the colours, the design, the ribbon the scallop circle. all of it! Thanks so much for joining in on my prompt over at Jingle Belles :-) !!

Lovethatpaper215 said...

Love this design. the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Evie said...

Beautiful card. Great design! love the colours, and fab punches. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

DT. member
Evie

Post a Comment