10 June 2015

Embossing

Wednesday already and a new challenge to share with you which we have over at Crafty Creations.

Our new challenge is Embossing, dry or heated we do not mind as long as you share it with us.

I have gone a bit vintage with card and use some lovely paper from Kaisercraft from the Oh So Lovely Collection #P1791 Women.

I love the big rose flowers and the soft warm colours, this has inspired the colours I have used.  The base cardstock is Mossy Meadows as well as Sahara Sand, Confetti White and Pretty in Pink.

The beautiful sentiment is from Kaisercraft also called Blue Bay.  Both butterfly dies are from the SU Butterflies Thinlits set and the smaller image has a stamped image also from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.

Here is my card:

ccc embossing

The embossing folder used are from the retired Delicate Designs and the large scallop edgelits die.  I have also daubered the embossing with Sahara Sand ink.  The Ribbon is retired Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon.

Here is close up of the sentiment:

ccc embossing 2

I love the faded type writer print.

Here is a closer look at the beautiful butterflies.

ccc embossing 3

I love this card and ever little element.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Inky Chicks Challenge - #52 Butterflies
Sweet Stamps Challenge - #225 Anything Goes
Craft Time Monthly Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls
Get Creative Challenge - #16 Include Butterflies
Sentimental Sundays Challenge - #262 Touch of Vintage
AUD Sentiments Challenge - #133 Bingo (all rows except Paper Punch)



Have a wonderful day.

Meg

8 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely Vintage style card Meighan, but I'm not sure there is any stamping and checking on the sentiment that looks to be a ready prepared topper ? As our Penny Blac and More challenge blog explains, we are a stamping challenge, if I am wrong please do let me know so I can make sore you are included in the prize draws.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful card and layout.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

Brenda said...

Such a lovely card! Love the way the paper and butterfly mesh so beautifully. The sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining use at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

Dawn said...

A gorgeous card Meighan! I love the subtle colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Elaine Stark said...

A pretty card. A great and true senitment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Heather B said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card, Meighan! I love the colors and the beautiful die cuts you have on here - thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our challenge xoxoxo

Post a Comment