24 June 2015

Colour Inspiration

 

Our new challenge at Southern Girls Challenge is a wonderful picture inspiration and I am sure that you will want to join us.

 

We have Lacy Sunshine and Oddball Art sponsoring our challenge too!

 

I have used an Oddball Art image called Josie & the Butterflies and I have coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

 

I have used some wonderful paper from my stash which I thing go wonderfully with the colours in the photo.   One is from KaiserCraft Needle & Thread Collection  and the other is a scrap piece.

 

The cardstock used is Naturals White and Cantaloupe Crisp.  The dies used is a new call by Nestabilities called Fleur de Elegance and the SU Ovals die.

 

 

Here is my card:

 

sg colour

 

and here is the photo inspiration:

 

Mint Green Coral Wedding Hair Comb Peach Pink Aqua Turquoise Flower Floral Head Piece Bridal Hair Pin Pastel Colors Bridesmaid Gift

 

The paper flowers are from my stash. I have also used the SU Eyelet Boarder Punch and the Decorative Label punch.  The sentiment is from the SU Hostess Set Bloom with Hope.

 

Here is a close up of the image:

 

sg colours 2

 

The copic colours used were:

 

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, R21

Hair: E33, 34

Lips: R20

Eyes: B000, 1, 2

Clothes & Butterflies: BG0000, 000, 00, 13, 10, 11

R0000, 00, 01, 02

Shoes: W00, 5, 3, 1

 

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.

 

Meg

1 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I love this Meg! Gorgeous frame and fabulous papers. Delish. Hugs, Wends x

Post a Comment