20 May 2015

For Anne

This is a post for my friend Anne who passed away last week.  She is now at peace.

 

Anne loved my cards and I made this simple card for her family.

 

I have used the SAB Lotus Blossom and Thoughts & Prayers stamp sets.

 

The cardstock used was Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and Whisper White.

 

The SAB Lotus Blossom stamp set is a two step stamp set so the inks used were Blackberry Bliss/Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive/Mossy Meadow for the stem.

 

 

Here is my card:

 

Anne's card 2

 

 

I stamped the blossom on the inside of the card and also used another sentiment from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set which reads:

 

Praying for friends to comfort you, faith to uphold you and

loving memories to heal your heart

 

I think I need to make this card as much as I needed to make it Anne’s Family.

 

Rest in Peace my dear friend.

1 comments:

Bunny said...

Pretty card, Meighan. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Post a Comment