13 May 2015

Colour Challenge

Hello, hope you are having a fabulous week and keeping well.

 

We have a new challenge over at Crafty Creations for the next two weeks and we hope that you will join us!

 

A colour challenge and you will need to use at least 3 of the colours on your creation but we are sure you will love the colour choices!

 

I have created my card which may give you a little inspiration.

 

I have coloured the image which is A Day for Daisies image called Mom’s Hat. 

The image has been coloured with Copic markers and the Paper is from the Manor House Collection BEA-04 “Beautiful You Fresh & New”.

 

The colours I have featured on my card are: Pink, Kraft, Green and White

 

Here is my card:

 

ccc colour

 

 

And here is the colour choices for the challenge:

 

 

Meighan Wheller's photo.

 

 

 

Here is a close up of the image:

 

ccc colour 1

 

The Copic Markers used were:

 

Hair: E30, 33, 35, 37

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, R21

Hat: E0000, 42, 43, 40, R0000, 000, 85, 83, 81

Dress: R0000, 000, 85, 83, 81

Eyes: B000, 01

 

This was a lovely card to make and I love the colours in the challenge, hope you do too!

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Crafty Boots Challenge – Ribbon or Lace

Melon Headz Friends Challenge – All about Kids

Scribble and Scrap Crafts Challenge - #44 Anything Goes

 

 

Thanks for visiting!

 

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment