31 March 2013

CAGI Colour Challenge

Hi everyone and Happy Easter.

 

On this lovely Easter Sunday we have a bright colour challenge for you over at Come and Get It.

 

This week I am hosting the challenge and I have chosen the following colours:

 

Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party

 

In addition to the colours I have of course added a butterfly but not rhinestones, I have gone with pearls today.  Here is my card which is below:

 

P1010338_edited-2

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Everything Eleanor, Itty Bitty Banners,

Card: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral

Accessories:  Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Beauitful Wings Embosslits Die, Pearls, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

The butterfly was created using the Beautiful Butterflies Die, which I haven’t used for ages as I always reach for the Beautiful Wings Embosslits file.

 

I used the Elegant Lines Folder to emboss on the butterfly - another item that I have not used for quite a while, ops!

 

 

 

 

 

 

The layout for my card was inspired by the current sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.

 

 

The sketch is below:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really like this colour combo, it is so bright and happy.

 

 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 

Case This Sketch Challenge - #21 Sketch

Pumpkin Spice Challenge – # 13 Animals or Insects

My Sheri Crafts Challenge – # 107 Spring

Amusing Challenge – # 5 Anything Goes

Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge – # 30 Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin Challenge – Oh So Girly

Card Makin Mamas Challenge – # No Patterned Paper

Use It Tuesday Challenge – # 52 All About Spring

 

 

Have a fabulous week and we would love to see you over at Come and Get It if you get a chance.

 

Take care…Meg

18 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ HIMCR ♥DT

Marge said...

Such a pretty spring card and I always LOVE a butterfly, which just adds so much to a card as well as a garden!!! Thanks so much for joining us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty card Meighan. Love your textures and layout. Judy

Chris said...

This is so effective! Beautiful colours and lovely design.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
Chris
x

Missy said...

This is such a pretty card, that's a gorgeous color combo!! Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice challenge this week!!

lostinpaper said...

So so pretty. Love the tone on tone flourishes and added pearls on the background.
Thanks for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

ThePurplePlace said...

Gorgeous card and a wonderful take on the Sketch!!

Good Luck and Happy Spring!

catherine said...

This is really lovely and thanks for joining in with us over at Sweet Stampin this week for our "girly" challenge
x catherine

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at
Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Ardyth said...

This is a really fun interpretation of the sketch! Such pretty colours, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Nat said...

Love this Meighan, great use of the colours and what a gorgeous butterfly.
Natx

Chris said...

Love the layered butterflies - I've been meaning to try that! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week. It's great to have you join in on the fun!

June Houck said...

Lovely colors and patterns, Meighan!

Heather B said...

Meighan, this is beautiful! I like the colors, which I would never have paired together. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh, I so love this color combo - very trendy right now! The texture and elements are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

Amber said...

I love this! Great job!! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in my Craft Room! ~Amber

Nicole said...

Beautiful card. I love the added pearls around the card. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

P.G. Lamb said...

I love the way you added embossed details in your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

Post a Comment