18 December 2012

Vintage Christmas

Hi everyone,

 

We have a our last challenge for 2012 over at Holly Jolly and the theme is Vintage Christmas.

 

I have gone for a simple layout with cream, browns and touch of Pool Party for a contrasting colour.

 

I have created an embossed background on the Very Vanilla cardstock using the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.

 

The stamp is from the Christmas Wishes Hostess set from the Seasonal Catalogue.

 

Here is my card…

 

 

P1010114_edited

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Christmas Wishes

Card: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Ink: Crumb Cake

Accessories:  Crumb Cake Scallop Tulle Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch (retired), Vintage Brad, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I added some of the lovely Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, a vintage brad and a little bling!

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..

 

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - #194 Christmas Time

Crafty Mess Challenge – Vintage Christmas

 

If you get a chance we would love to see you over at Holly Jolly.

 

Have a fantastic week and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 

Take care…. Meg

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is just darling, Meighan! I saw this set when I purchased a rather large-ish, okay HUGE order early this year but wasn't sure if I'd use it...I think I need to place another order so I can get it! This is fabulous! :) I hope you'll join me at Technique Tuesday this month! Happy holidays!!!

Céline said...

really cute card, love the embossing
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the embossing on this card and the use of the blue and brown makes a really fabulous card for the holidays. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Ooo lovely ... I love the embossing too
Thank you for joining in the Crafty Mess Challenge
Tina xxx

Beccalite said...

Very cute card and nice vintage colours

Thanks for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Post a Comment