11 December 2012

Metal Christmas

 

Hi everyone,

 

Just a quick post to share with you my card I have created for the new Holly Jolly challenge which is to use Metallic's. So if you get a chance please come and visit us.

 

For my card I have used some Bronze sparkle embossing powder for my metallic contribution to the challenge.

 

I used the Come to Bethlehem stamp set with a simple CAS layout and the cardstock used is Midnight Muse and Whisper White.

 

Here is my card…

 

 P1010107_edited-1

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: More Merry Messages, Come to Bethlehem

Card: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse

Accessories:  Bronze Embossing Powder (non-SU), Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder,  Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

Very simple but fun! 

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

Dutch Dare Card Challenge – # 194 Non-Traditional Christmas Colours

Moving Along with the Times – Clean and Simple

Just Us Girls Challenge - #166 Embossing

My Time to Craft Challenge - #200 Non-Traditional Christmas Colours

Craft Crafters Circle Challenge - #52 December Celebrations

Paper Play Challenge – # 49 Christmas is Coming

Delightful Sketches Challenge – All About Christmas

 

 

Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting once more…. Meg

5 comments:

sandie said...

Meighan, this stamp is just what I had wanted for Xmas, so on the list for next year! I like you have stamped it in Brown an mixed it with the Brown, it really works!

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Great card using non traditional Christmas colors. Love the CAS look of the card. Thanks for joining in at Dutch Dare card challenge .
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous CAS Christmas card!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, MAWTT & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Marijke said...

Great job you did with the embossing powder. A beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with the Dutch Dare Challenge Cards.
Love Marijke.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I love this!
thank you so much for joining us at MTTC!!!

Post a Comment