13 February 2011

SU_Oz Challenge

The Week 6 Challenge in the Stampin_Up_In_Oz Group was to use a stamp set that you had not used at all or recently.

 

I used the Cheep Talk Stamp Set which unfortunately had not been inked until I made this card – Opps!

 

I also used the Color Coach as I wanted to use Certainly Celery and the Color Coach suggested some complimentary colours.

 

 

IMG_1400_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Cheep Talk, Printed Petals, Picture This

Card: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink

Accessories:  1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

Have you got one of these stamp sets?  Maybe you will now take on the challenge and create a card? Let me know.

 

Keep safe and well…. Meg x

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment