26 February 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Challenge

I have completed a card for the Stamping 411 Challenge SSC191 but unfortunately I missed out posting it to the blog.  You can see the sketch if you click here.

 

My card uses the Sunny Garden DSP as the background and I have continued to use the bright colours from this paper when I stamped the images for the card.

 

The stamp set is For You Flower, this is a great single stamp and can be used in so many ways.

 

 

IMG_1445_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: For You Flower

Card: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait

Accessories:  1-3/8” (3.5 cm) Circle Large Punch, 1/4” (6.4 mm) Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon, Sunny Garden DSP, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

Again another quick bright card to cheer someone up.

 

Take care, keep stamping…. Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment