14 January 2022

Team Blog Hop # 38

Happy New Year!  

I hope your 2022 has started off well and that you are keeping safe.

We have a fabulous team blog hop to share with you and if are following the blog hop you will have joined my blog after visiting Sharon's blog.

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes.


I have decided that I need to make time to do some crafting so I have been taking a sheet of Whisper White Cardstock and playing with different colours and images and stamping.

I then cut up the Whisper White Cardstock up and create some cards.  
Sort of One Sheet Wonder but a little different.

So for this challenge I was inspired to try some different colours which I saw funnily enough on a fabric softener bottle.  The end result was a little different then planned but I still like it.

The ink colours use are Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Garden Green, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy.

Card stock used is Garden Green, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.

I have only added a sentiment to one of the cards and the others I will add sentiments later.

I ended up cutting the A4 Whisper White cardstock so I had 4 cards and with a little strip left over which I may use on the inside of the card.

The images stamped on the Whisper White cardstock were from the Sale-a-Bration "Friendly Hello" set and "Artistically Inked" stamp set in the main catalogue.

Here is the card with the sentiment and the sentiment is from the new seasonal catalogue called "Nature Harvest"


This is two of the other cards


and the last card

The team members participating and providing inspiration in today's team blog hop are:

Meighan - you are here

Please visit everyone's blog if you get a chance and you can start here with Nikki's blog.

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Meighan! Totally love that colour combination too! The sentiment is so lovely!

Melissa Gifford said...

Wow the navy flowers really pop don't they? I love these colours together.

EMY said...

I am beginning to love one sheet wonders!! Amazing what you can do when you create your own DSP!!!

Shaz said...

Love these cards Meighan.

Nikki said...

Great cards Meighan.

Post a Comment