14 October 2021

Team Blog Hop # 35

 

Hello and welcome.


It's been a while since I have had a chance to do any crafting so I am super excited to be joining this months team blog hop.


For October we have a Colour Challenge and if you may have arrived here from Elizabeth's blog.


I have used Artistically Inked Stamps for the images on my cards and the co-ordinating Artistic Dies.


The Many Messages Stamp set and Messages Die provides lots of different sentiments and styles, so I could pick the best one for the card.  The sentiments were stamped in Calypso Coral. 


As I was in a crafting moment and had some spare time I created 4 cards with this colour combo.

All the card bases are  Calypso Coral.


Card 1

Added some DSP from the Tidings of Christmas DSP pack which has Sahara Sand & Whisper White and some bling.  


Card 2 
I stamped the swirly background image in Calyso Coral randomly on the card base and then added a strip of the images, sentiment and bling.

Card 3 
The flowers and leaves have been die cut once stamped on Whisper White.
I rounded the corners on the Whisper White base, added some dimensionals and linen thread under the sentiment, plus of course a little bling.

Card 4
I stamped the flowers, leaves and spots on Whisper White and a die cut Calypso Coral card stock border using the Basic Borders Dies.  
Apologies the thread is retired but I had not realised until the card was finished.


The team members participating in this month's blog hop are:

Meighan - you are here

We hope you enjoy our team inspiration and if would like to start the blog hop - click here to go Kylie's blog.

Have a super day.


3 comments:

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

Meighan, your cards are all so lovely!!

Nikki said...

Great cards Meighan. You were definitely on a roll.

Melissa Gifford said...

Such lovely cards Meighan. This is a great set to use for this challenge.

Post a Comment