15 December 2014

Z is for Zany


Hello and hope that you are well.

We have a new challenge at ABC Challenges and our sponsor is Sherri Baldy.

Our theme is:

Z is for Zany


So I used bright colours and busy papers to create my cards.


I have created two cards the first is using Big Eyed My Bestie IMG267 and coloured it in with Copic Markers


Here is my card:



I have added some sparkle the the fairy's wings.



and the second card uses 3D Decoupage Bestie IMG384

Here is my 2nd card:


I just love this paper, perfect for this time of year.


We would love to see what you create, so please join us!

Meg



2 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely sunny cards.

Malika

Nannieflash said...

Hi Meighan two beautiful cards love them both and your card desing and layout are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Post a Comment