14 December 2014

CAGI - Christmas


Hi and thanks for visiting.

Unfortunately I am still having Internet and computer issues at home so my posts are a little light on with details and I am still using Mum and Dad's computer and Internet.  Hopefully all will be sorted by Christmas - fingers crossed.

We are on to the second week of our Christmas creations displaying some of our Sponsor's images over at Come and Get It.

I have used an images from our sponsors during the year.

The image used is from Stamping Boutique and is called Mail Girl

Here is my card:



and I have also created a card using an image from our sponsor Digi's 4 Joy called Mr Snowman.

Another CAS design



Thanks for visiting and please come join us if you get a chance.

Meg



1 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Christmas creations. Loving the aqua and brown and oval shape on the first and the second is so festive with the red ornate shape around DS4J's snowman.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment