02 September 2014

Holly Jolly R.E.D

This week we have a fun challenge at Holly Jolly, we are asking everyone to create a Christmas card or project that uses something that begins with “R” or “E” or “D” or maybe more than one!

 

We have two sponsors and I have used an image from Sweet Angel and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

 

I have used the letters R – Ribbon, E- Embossing, D- Diecut, Dazzling Diamonds

 

The paper used is from my stash and the die cuts used are the SU Ovals Collection and the Marianne Design Large Petra Oval.  I added some Crystal effects and Dazzling Diamonds to the wings of the angel.

 

The two words are from a new SU stamp set called Endless Wishes.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1020084_edited

 

 

Here is a close up of the the image:

 

P1020088_edited

 

She is very sweet and I love the non-traditional colours. I used Pale Plum & Naturals White cardstock and the seam binding ribbon is Crumb Cake.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Christmas Card Challenges - #40 Anything Goes

My Perfect Life Challenge – Christmas Cards

All Sorts Challenge - #274 Early Christmas Makes

 

We would love to see you over at Holly Jolly if you get a chance to join us!

 

Meg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little angal and my favourite MD frame too, very pretty Meighan
Hugs Julie P

Pink Unicorn said...

What a pretty card, I love the colour combo and the glittery wings on the cute little angel

Post a Comment