15 March 2014

Inkspirational Photo Challenge

We have a colour photo challenge at Inkspirational for the next two weeks and we would love you to join us!

 

I have used some of the very colourful Watercolor Wonder DSP from the Seasonal Catalogue and I have used the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch challenge.

 

Of course I have added some butterflies and the embossed Designer Frame around the sentiment has been cut using the Ovals Die.  Also I have used my new Banners Framelits Dies.

 

The sentiment is from the retired stamp set Upsy Daisy as set I have kept when it retired.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010860_edited-1

 

here is the sketch:

 

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge - #68 Sketch

Sister Act Card Challenge - #48 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge - #102 Anything Goes with sentiment

DL.ART Challenge - #128 Uplifting Sentiment (with at least 5 words)

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge – Sentimental Journey

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - #132 Anything Goes

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - #142 Sentiments Only

Card Mania Challenge - #42 Something New

 

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you over at Inkspirational if you get a chance.

 

Meg

15 comments:

sandie said...

Those water colour stamps are perfect for this challenge. I think your take on the sketch with the 2 butterflies is inspired. I wasn't sure about this sketch but seeing your take makes me look at it differently, thanks for the inspiration x

Unknown said...

The DSP looks like watercolor and that is a fun lovely look. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Malika said...

Lovely card. Very nicecoulors

Malika

Marina said...

Lovely freah and clean look - great choice of sketch and I love the watercolour look.

Nonni said...

Beautiful card, Meighan! I love the tiny butterflies and the sketch you've used.

Diane said...

Very pretty...love your watercolor and butterflies!! Thank you for joining us this week in our "Sentimental Journey" challenge at "The Sisterhood"...we hope you come back often!!
Diane DT

Darlene said...

Beautifully done Meighan! Love your choice of color/pattern and the 2 little butterflies really POP! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Laurie Unger said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the watercolor dp!

DIANA L. said...

Great take on the sketch and I like the paper you used for the watercolor effect.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #128 use at least a 5 word sentiment challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

This card is a great combination of CAS, elegance and retro, a design fit for a card for any occasion, it's all up to your choice of sentiment.

Unknown said...

This is great thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck

kenli said...

Wow!! Gorgeous creations!!! Fantastic colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Card mania Challendges!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

Leslie Hanna said...

I loved this sketch, too! The blue you've used is such a pretty color. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Nikki Stalker said...

Great card. Love the colours and layout.

Nikki

Chrissy Larson said...

Beautiful colors and texture. Great job!

Post a Comment