11 June 2013

Ornament Challenge

Dust off your Ornament stamps or get creative and make an ornament for Christmas as we would love you to join our new challenge over at Holly Jolly this week which is being hosted by Judy.

 

The layout of my card was inspired by another Clean and Simple Sketch and I have used the Ornament stamp from the Tags til Christmas stamp set.

 

I also stamped the ornament two extra times and punched it out using the ornament punch and created a little layer on one of the images.

 

Here is my card

 

P1010476_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Tags til Christmas, Tree Trimmings (retired), More Merry Messages
Card: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories:  Ornament punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

A quick Christmas card and I am going to add it the Christmas card stash!

 

I would like to also enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Clean and Simple Challenge – #244 Sketch

Created with Love Challenge – # 45 Anything Goes

Paper Play Time Challenge – # 12 Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge – # 128 Use a Die or Punch

 

Have a wonderful week and thank you for visiting….Meg

7 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the CAS feel of the card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

chera said...

Very fun!!! Love the ornaments!!!

Hazel said...

Very elegant and attractive card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 128 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

K8 said...

What a great CAS!! Thank´s for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Patrice said...

Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html

Unknown said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Beautiful. I love the red and white color combo. Thanks for joining us at PPT for our Anything Goes challenge.
Anita
DT PPT
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment