16 June 2013

Classes for June

Stamp  A Stack classes are back !

 

If you would like to get creative and take home 8 cards that you have made?

 

Then please come and join me on the following dates:

 

Sunday 23 June @ 2 pm

Friday 28 June @ 7.30 pm

Saturday 29 June @ 2 pm

 

Price:  $25 with adhesive

 

Where: Lalor Park NSW

 

Special Offer if you attend one of my classes I am offering FREE SHIPPING when you place an order at the class! 

 

Here is a sneak peak of the cards:

 

P1010482_edited-1 P1010480_edited-1

 

 

Give me a call on 0418 688 301 or email me to book in.

 

All materials provided, unless stated otherwise. Classes suitable for beginners.

 

If the above times and dates don’t suit you, feel free to get a group of friends together and arrange an alternative time!

 

Cannot wait to hear from you!    Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment