27 January 2013

Tic Tac Toe Anyone?

How are you?  I am sitting here thinking where has January gone.  Can you believe it is the
27 January and it seems like yesterday it was Christmas!

 

Well time has also gone quickly and here we are with a new challenge at Come and Get It this week.

 

The challenge is being hosted by Julie and she has Tic Tac Toe for everyone to play.

 

I do not know about you but sometimes when I have too many choices, I find it hard to choose what I am going to do and there are some great choices in Julie’s Tic Tac Toe.

 

I finally decided to use Black, Ribbon and Gems but in the end my card could also use Blue, Free and Gems.

 

The layout for my card is the sketch #224 at Clean and Simple Sketches.

 

Here is my card

 P1010190_edited_edited-1

 

 Supplies:

Stamp set: Just Believe

Card: Island Indigo, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Island Indigo

Accessories: Itty Bitty Banner Famelits, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4” Scallop Circle Punch, Etruscan Elegance Wheel, SAB Sycamore Satin 1/4” Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I do not normally use wheels but I really love the pattern on the Etruscan Elegance Wheel it can be used for so many different things so I immediately wanted to use it for this card.

 

I would like to enter this card into the follow challenges:

 

Clean & Simple Challenges - #224

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Ribbon

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - #168 Flowers

Moving Along with the Times – Bling it on

 

If you have time please stop by the Come and Get It challenge have a look at what the other Design Team members have created.

 

Plus we would love you to join us!

 

Have a fabulous week….Meg

9 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Great card Meighan, I love the flower you have created.
Karal

Sue B said...

Aww this is beautiful Meighan! I love the CAS design… the colours are so pretty and I LOVE the flower! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

lovely card Meighan, great flower.
Cindy

Judy McKay said...

Very nice clean and simple card Meighan. Love the colour scheme. Judy

Kylie said...

I LOVE this!! That stamp is gorgeous and that flower is just divine!! xx

Kim said...

Perfect! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

Anonymous said...

Lovely C&S feel and love the blue too! great to see you at Totally Gorjuss hugs me x

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Gail said...

Pretty card! Sweet, simple and clean. Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

Post a Comment