02 January 2013

CCC - Anything Goes

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! 

 

I hope that your Christmas was safe and filled with much love and laughter and that your New Years was celebrated with much cheer.

 

We  have had a our blog hop at Crafty Creations for the last two weeks and now we are back with some new challenges for 2013.

 

Our first challenge is a sponsored challenge and is an easy one so we hope to see you there:

 

Anything Goes!

 

For my project I have created a little item that I have been taking to our markets.

 

I have been creating some lip balm butterflies using the Beautiful Butterflies Die & Beautiful Wings Embosslits.

 

If you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know that I love using butterflies on my projects so I love making these little creations.

 

 

P1010143_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Card: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories:  Beautiful Butterflies Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Ribbon (non-SU), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip Adhesive, Bonnie Bell Lip Balm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I recently created some of these for a little girls birthday party as a gift for the everyone to take home and I made the colours very girly of course.

 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

 

Craft My Life Challenge - #3 Anything goes except cards/layout

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - #152 Anything Goes

Anything but a Card Challenge - #9 Anything Goes

Eclectic Ellapu Challenges - #10 Anything Goes

Fun with Shapes and More Challenges - #124 Small Christmas Gifts

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge - #52 Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #187 Not a Card

Paper Crafting Journey Challenge – Anything Goes

 

 

If you get a chance please come and visit us at Crafty Creations, we would love to see you there!

 

Take care and happy creating…. Meg

10 comments:

sandie said...

Meighan,these are adorable and such a cool idea door a girly party

Sheryl said...

What a brilliant idea! I may well use this idea if it's ok?
This is so pretty and the colours are a fantastic choice.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again in 2013.
Happy New Year!
Sheryl Hugs xx

Becky said...

I love this! What a great way to gift lip balms! Thanks for joining us this week at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!

Becky
PDE Challenges DT

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week and Happy New Year!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful packaging idea, love this!

Christy said...

Oh that is WAY cute! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!!!!

Diana Fernandez said...

Soo cool! Those little ones were super lucky to get such a creation! Thanks for joining us at anything but a card!

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a sweet idea. I'll bet it was a big hit at the party. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu. Hope you'll join us again soon.

Michelle Looi said...

Adorable! Awesome idea!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this, so clever and I am sure they are very popular too! Thank you so much for joining my All Crafts challenge and hope to see you enter again soon-I love your work! Elaine-xxx-

Post a Comment