28 November 2012

Sketch Inkspiration

So on to the third challenge that Mynnette has posted for her DT challenge for the new challenge called Inkspirational.

 

This time it is a sketch challenge. 

 

I love sketches, this one I have twisted the layout of the original sketch and I had a great time creating this card.

 

I have used Everything Eleanor stamp set and a colour combo of Island Indigo, More Mustard (which I have not used for ages) with Vanilla Cardstock.

 

There is nearly always some bling on my card but this time I have added pearls too!

 

Here is my card…..

 

P1010058_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Everything Eleanor, Blooming with Kindness

Card: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla

Ink: Island Indigo, More Mustard

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Pearls, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

and here is the original sketch…

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for visiting and take care… Meg

1 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I simply adore this stamp set! A fabulous sentiment and gorgeous colors on this one--plus pearls are my absolute favorite! GORGEOUS! You will hear from me about the DT sometime in the near future--good luck! ;)

Post a Comment