14 January 2023

Team Blog Hop 50


Welcome to our new monthly team Blog, if you have joined my blog from visiting Sharon's blog - I hope you are enjoying the teams creations!


A New Year and  new challenge.

This month we have a sketch challenge.


What you create with this sketch?

I have created a card using products from the new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration promotion.


The DSP Favored Flowers is one of the Sale-a-Bration products, beautiful papers with stunning flowers and patterns.


The stamp set and die used are from the new mini catalogue and called Fragrant Flowers Stamp Set and Fragrant Flowers Dies.  


I do not mind fussy cutting but there is a co-ordinating die in the Fragrant Flowers Dies that did the work for me. So I die cut a couple of flowers at the one time to make up some other cards later.


This is my card:



The card stock used is Blackberry Bliss and Basic White.


The sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers Stamp Set is stamped in Blackberry Bliss.


The paper is from the Favored Flowers DSP. 


The flower and sentiment have been layered up with dimensionals and a few Champagne Rhinestones for a little bling.


If you get lost or want to join the blog hop, here is a list of everyone for this month: 


Nikki

Elizabeth

Kylie

Sharon

Meighan - you are here

Marelle

Melissa


The next person on the list is Marelle so click here to continue on.


Have a wonderful day and hope to see you next time.


5 comments:

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

I totally love this, Meighan! It's absolutely gorgeous!!

Nikki said...

Your card is gorgeous Meighan. Love the colours and those flowers are perfect. Maybe I do need this one.....

Marelle Taylor said...

Great minds, Meighan! I used this paper too, but different patterns and colours. I love your card!

Melissa Gifford said...

ooh this is a lovely card Meighan:)

Shaz said...

I love your card. So elegant

Post a Comment