14 April 2022

Team Blog Hop #41

 

Welcome to our new Team Blog Hop for April.


This month we have a sketch challenge and it was fun to work with.

For my card I have used the You're A Peach DSP with a little stamping.



Here is my card based on the sketch


I have used a large piece of the DSP and then smaller section.

The leaves are from the Artistically Inked Stamp set stamped in Garden Green and die cut with the
co-ordinating Artistic Dies.

Here is a closer look at the card


The sentiment and flower are from the Sweet as a Peach stamp set.
The flower stamped in Calypso Coral and the sentiment in Early Espresso.

The It's Your Birthday sentiment was die cut using one of the Peach Dies.

I have added Stampin' Dimensionals to lift the sentiments and add the leaves and added a Rhinestone to the flower image.

Who's on the team blog hop this month?

Meighan - your here

We hope you have enjoyed our inspiration and that you will join us again on our next challenge.

Have a fabulous day.

5 comments:

Shaz said...

A very cheery card Meighan. Thanks for sharing.

Nikki said...

Great card Meighan.

Marelle Taylor said...

Gorgeous Card! I'm going to miss this DSP!

Melissa Gifford said...

Love this! Gosh I am going to miss this paper.

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

Love this, Meighan! The paper is perfect for this design!

Post a Comment