14 June 2019

Team Blog Hop #7



Hello and welcome to our team blog hop.

You may have arrived at my blog from Nikki's blog where we are starting our blog hop this month.

If not please feel free to have a look at what the team has created, all the links are below.

Our challenge this month is a colour challenge using some of the new In Colors.


I was limited when creating my card as I do not have the new In Color ink pads but I just adore the dies in the Delicate Lace collection, so this is what I used.  

Here is my card:


Lots of layers and a little bling.

I had die cut each layer from a piece of  the In Color cardstock (Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray) and Whisper White.  The layers were adhered to Whisper White cardstock.
The base layer of the card is Pretty Peacock.

The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and I used the Pretty Peacock marker to ink up the words.

The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and layered with some more Pretty Peacock cardstock.  Both pieces have been punched out with the Tailored Tag punch.

Hope you like this little creation.


Please continue on our blog hop by stopping by Melissa's blog and see her inspiration.

If you get lost along the way here is everyone's blog address: 

Meighan - you are here!


Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

That die is so pretty.

Kylie said...

My goodness, this is so very pretty! Love it, Meighan!

Melissa Gifford said...

how fun with all the colours and layers!

Juanita said...

Such a pretty card Meighan! The Delicate Lace dies have to be added to my next order!

Shaz said...

This is a great use of the colours Meighan. Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment