14 December 2018

Team Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the Stampers Anonymous Team Blog Hop.

This month we are showcasing two new stamps sets received at the recent Stampin' Up! OnStage called "Amazing Life" and "Incredible Like You".  These stamp sets will be available in the new Seasonal Catalogue from the 3 January until 3 June 2019.

You will have just arrived here from Melissa's  blog.

I have used the Amazing Life stamp set and I just love the sentiment which reads 
"So Happy to have you in my Life"

I haven't used the new Mango Melody colour so with this in mind my card came to life.

Here is a look at my card:




I stamped the sentiment in the Mango Melody and then rolled the stamp again lightly with Melon Mambo ink.

The die used are also new in the catalogue Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies - love it!

The cardstock Melon Mambo was embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder.

The corners were punched out using the Detailed Trio Punch.

Here is a close up of the sentiment:



There is small strip of Night of Navy (which unfortunately looks a little dark here) on the side which has been die cut using one of the dies from the Delicate Lace Edgelit collection.

A few rhinestones cause we all love bling.

Your next stop is Sharon Wilson's blog to see what Sharon has created.


Should you get lost along the way here is a list over the team's blogs:

Meighan Wheller (you are here)


Have a super day and we hope you enjoy the creations...

4 comments:

Marelle Taylor said...

I LOVE those colours together! Great card!

Melissa Gifford said...

I love this! Especially the two tone inking for the sentiment.

Shaz said...

I love the Delicate Lace Edgelit detail on the side.

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

Love this Meighan! The colours are gorgeous!!

Post a Comment