23 September 2018

Sentiment and Dies

Hello and welcome.

I decided to go through my stash and see what dies I could you use to create a card around a sentiment.

The dies that I have used are both Spellbinders and the sentiment is from the SU stamp set Floral Phrases.

Here is my card:



The sentiment was stamped on SU Whisper White with SU Highland Heather ink and then die cut using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten.

The other layered die is Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals.

So just throwing a little challenge out there to see what you can create with a sentiment and some dies



The DSP used is the beautiful SU Petal Promenade.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #96 Use Pearls/Gems
Creative Crafters Challenge - #81 Anything Goes


Have a super day!




2 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on finding a die among your stash that goes with Labels 10. i must make a note to look up the Opulent Ovals. Love the EF one of my favorites and the beautiful paper so suited to the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Margaret

cohenna said...


Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC Digi Creations :) Good luck

Post a Comment