15 August 2018

CC No Square


Hello, just a quick post to share with you my card for our new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges.

Our theme as always is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist - No Square or Rectangle
Our Sponsor is The Paper Shelter and they have wonderful digital images.  

I have used one of our sponsors images called Butterfly Whisperer and the image can be coloured but also comes with pre-coloured options so I have decided to showcase the pre-coloured image.

When the image was printed it was fussy cut along with the little butterfly and layered on cardstock.

Here is my card:


The base card shape was created using a Marianne Creatables Die LR0327.


I rounded the colours of some DSP and found the sweet words on another DSP in my draw.



The words read love, smile, dream, happy, create, life, laugh, today, pretty bliss, peace,
joy, bless and then it repeats itself. 

The pearls just added a little bit of embellishment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Back to Basics Challenge - #9 Use Digital Image
Craftaholics R Us Challenge - #33 Anything Goes


Have a super day.





5 comments:

Sarah said...

Loving the shape of this card and that adorable sweet elf <3

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card! I can see why you opted for the precolored image - SO SWEET and beautifully done. It's a beautiful card! Thanks for uploading your fabulous creation to Back to Basics and Beyond Challenges. I hope we will see more of your artwork in our future challenges. Be sure to check back later to see if you have won!
Crafty hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

meg said...

beautiful digi image and card, love the shape, thank you for joining in at BBB.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

kReN said...

Sweet image and great project! Thanks for joining us at the CraftaholicsRus challenges this week! Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment