15 July 2018

CC No DSP



Hello and welcome,

Just sharing with you a card I created for our new challenge at Creatalicious.

Our theme: Anything Goes with optional no Patterned Paper
Our sponsor: Di's Digi Stamps

I think that adding no patterned papers to your projects can be hard and it took me a while to come up with a design.

In the end I chose a really CAS layout with a little pop of light colour.

Here is my card:


Unfortunately the photo has turned out a little darker than I wanted as the base card used is SU Blackberry Fig which is a dark rich grape colour.

The pop of colour is given with a few leaves and branches which have been stamped in SU Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide and the stamps are from the SU Abstract Impressions stamp set.


The twine is SU Natures Mint Macaroon Twine.



The sentiment is from the SU Love What You Do Stamp set and have been stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink and layered on a die from the SU Stitched Labels Framelits Die.

Have a super day.

1 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Elegant card Meighan, beautiful!

Post a Comment