09 February 2017

Patterned Papers


Hello and welcome.

I am share with you my card for our new challenge at Southern Girls.

Our Theme: 3 or more pattern papers

Our Sponsor: Crafts and Me


I have used a Hannah Lynn image from Crafts and Me called Annabelle and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

The papers are from a Kaisercraft 6 1/2" Paper Pad called Be-YOU-tiful and I love the colours.


Here is my card: 




I decided to add some flowers and the sentiment is also from the Paper Pad.

The cardstock used is SU Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Xpress It Blending cardstock.


Here is a close up of the image:



The copic markers used were:

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, R20, 21
Hair: E35, 31, 37, 30, 33
Clothes: W00, 3, 1, R0000, 85, 83, 81, G20, YG67, 63, 61
Butterflies: Y0000, 15, 13, 11


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge - #18 Butterflies and/or Hearts
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge - #31 Anything Goes and DT Call
The East Winds Challenge - #70 Love and Romance
A Gem of a Challenge - #187 Add Butterfly
Crafty Creations Challenge - #334 Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Monthly Challenge - #33 Anything Goes with Option Add Sentiment


Have a wonderful day!



8 comments:

Bunny said...

Hey there, Meg. Oh, this is a beautiful image. What a nice job you did of coloring it. Great card.

kareN stampZ said...

wow she looks stunning & love the off centred mat etc

DonnaMundinger said...

She is just gorgeous and I love your design! FAbulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at The East Wind. xxD

Stampsnob. said...

Oh my she is lovely I like the layers TFS Unicorn Ch .Lis

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Meg. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Such a pretty card design too. Just beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love design and papers! Beautiful image and flowers!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Stampsnob. said...

Sooooo pretty TFS Unicorn Ch .Lis

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.

Post a Comment