16 July 2016

Layers


The middle of the month and time for a new challenge at ABC Challenges.


Our theme - L is for Lots of Layers

Our Sponsor - Lemon Shortbread


I have used a sweet Lemon Shortbread image called Star Field Fairy and coloured it in with Copic Markers.

For my lots of layers I have used papers, die cuts, lace and flowers.

Here is my card:


A sweet image and I added some Wink of Stella to her wings.

The lace, paper and flowers are from my stash and I have created the leaves using SU Build a Bird punch and some Wild Wasabi cardstock.

The SU cardstock used is Sahara Sand and Neutrals White. 


Here is a close up of the image: 



The sentiment is from Lilly of the Valley Circle sentiments set and has been stamped in SU Soft Suede and punched out with the 1 3/4" punch.  The die cut is Lace Circle die from Memory Box.

The Copic Markers used were: 

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Hair E37, 35, 33, 30
Flowers: BG13, 11, 10, R02, 01, 0000, G20, YG61, 63
Stars: Y00, 13, 15

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #18 Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge - #82 Lace and/or Pearls
Crafts and Me Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Summer Memories
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends Challenge - #25 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - #307 Flowers 
Crafting by Design Challenge - Flowers and Lace



Enjoy your day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment