07 January 2015

CCC Brr Blues

Hi everyone and thanks for visiting.
 
Just a quick post to share with you my card for the new challenge at Crafty Creations.
 
For the next two weeks our theme is 
 

Brr Blues

 
I have created a Christmas card using lots of blues and an image from Lily of the Valley called Little Holly.
 
The image has been coloured in with Copics and the paper is from my stash.  I have added some rhinestones on some of the snowflakes on the paper.
 
 
Here is my card:
 
 
 
 
A simple layout the paper has created a great background.  The ribbon is a retired SU ribbon and the embellishment is from the new Seasonal Catalogue and are called Something Borrowed.
 
The sentiment is from the Festival of Trees stamp set.
 
 
and here is a closer look at the image.
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately you cannot see very well in the photo but there is glitter on the stars to add a little bit more sparkle to the card.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Crafty Boots Challenge - Use Something New
Loves to Create Challenge - #148 Anything Goes
Melon Headz Friends Challenge - Include Snowflakes
 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Meg
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful card, Meighan. I love LOTV and you colored this so nicely. I especially love the background paper and that ribbon. I didn't realize what I was missing when I wasn't following some people. Especially my team mates.

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love this card, super cool image, great colours and fabulous bow. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez said...

This is adorable. I love the image and the colours you have chosen. That bow is simply stunning.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Laura W said...

Lovely, like how you added to the center of the snowflakes.Thanks for playing along at Melonheadz Friends-see you Monday for a new challenge :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ AND FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Post a Comment