08 September 2013

Baby Shower Card

I have been at a Baby Shower this afternoon and need a card to take with me.

 

As I have added some colours to my Copic Marker stash and I wanted to use a new Bugaboo image I received, I went hunting for a sketch.

 

I love sketches and I found the current Freshly Made Sketch which suited the image I wanted to use.

 

As Jessica knows that she is having a little girl, so I raided my retired DSP stash and found some paper that I thought fitted perfectly. I also added a touch of the Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details to the wings and bugs antenna.

 

Here is the card that I created:

 

P1010620_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Bugaboo Butterfly Bear 1
Card: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White 
Accessories:  Spellbinders Beaded Ovals Die, Yellow Ribbon (non-SU), DSP (retired), Copic Markers, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details,Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

Here is the sketch:

 

 

I did rotate the sketch and I love the CAS look too!

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge - #102 Sketch

Southern Girls Challenge – Make Believe

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge – # 251 Anything Goes

 

 

Well I must go and get organised for the week, so for now I say good-bye and see you next time…Meg

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet card!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Cindy Hall said...

This card is so adorable. Love the soft colors and that adorable bunny. Love the die-cut oval frame, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jenny said...

What a sweet image and lovely colours too. Thanks so much for joining in at Southern Girls. x

Post a Comment