28 August 2013

Use a Number

A great new challenge over at Crafty Creations this week!  The challenge is to Use Numbers!

 

How easy and so many fabulous creations could be made.

 

I have used some retired DSP and the layout from the Clean and Simple Sketch 254 for the layout of my card plus I have used some of the new images from the Sketched Birthday stamp set.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010603_edited-1 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Sketched Birthday
Card: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red
Accessories:  1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Retired DSP, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

A great easy fun card – I am really happy with the end result.

 

Here is a copy of the sketch:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge - #254 Sketch

Party Time Tuesday Challenge – # 135 Anything Goes

Sweets Stamps Challenge – # 132 Birthday

Amusing Challenge – Anything Goes

Card Crafters Circle Challenge - #89 Bright Colours

Kitty Dee Design Challenge - #6 Birthday

Whimsy Inspires Challenge – # 62 CAS

 

 

Hope my little creation has inspired you in some way and maybe we will see you over at Crafty Creations this week.

 

Enjoy the rest of your week….Meg

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I really like this, Meighan! What a great way to incorporate numbers. Such pretty colours, too.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

What a fabulous card!!! I love how you utilized your stamps and it's such a fabulous idea. Thank you for joining us at SweetStamps.

Kara Curry said...

Simple and lovely, I really like all the beautiful color have used on your card. Welcome you join us at DIY Kits challenge!

Post a Comment