28 April 2016

Texture

Hello and welcome!

We have a new challenge over at Southern Girls and I would like to share with you the details and my card.

Our theme: Texture

Our Sponsors: The East Wind


I have used a lovely image from our sponsors called Summer Breeze and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

For the texture I have added some lovely lace, pearls and one of the designer papers has some raised texture lines.

Here is my card: 



I have added a sentiment "happiness always" so I can use this card for any occasion.

I have added some Wink of Stella to the hair piece and the trim of the dress.

We hope you will join us and show us what you create.

Enjoy your day. 



4 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful coloring, lace and dies, Meg. Great job on her hair.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Truly beautiful Meg. I love the lace and your gorgeous frame. A really pretty card and gorgeous image choice. Hugs, Wends x

Ngaere said...

Meighan this is beautiful. The lace and the frame set off the image beautifully.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Meighan, a stunning card love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxx

Post a Comment