16 November 2017

SG Inks and Sprays


Hello and welcome.

I am sharing with you a card made for our new challenge at Southern Girls.

Our theme: Inks and Sprays
Our sponsors: Ppinky Dolls and Krafterscart


I am sure you will agree with me, we all make some fabulous purchases but some of those purchases just seem to gather dust.

Well one of these items for me was my Adirondack Ink Sprays but I brushed away the dust and had such messy fun using them for this challenge.

I used some SU Whisper White cardstock and randomly sprayed the inks until the cardstock was covered.  

The messy part was that one of them leaked and my hands were blue and green for a day or too.  
  I was glad I put newspaper down or the messy part could have been a lot worse.


The image I have used is from Ppinky Doll and is called Moongirl and Bird.

Here is my card:


The Adirondack spray colours used were: 
Lettuce, Bottle, Denim and Stream

I wanted to create a sort of blue background to seem like the night sky which I thought would be perfect for the image.


Here is a close up of the image:


They are such sweet images but sometimes they look so sad.

The sentiment I have used is from the SU Special Reason stamp set, stamped in SU Island Indigo ink  and reads:
"There's no special reason for this card.."

The flag diecut is from Craft Queen.  The paper doily is from my stash.
The cardstock used is SU Island Indigo, Baja Breeze and X-Press It Blending cardstock.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Retarte Challenge - #110 Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge - #265 Anything Goes
Mari Ko Challenge - #1 Anything Goes
Take a Word Challenge - Shades of Blue
We Love to Create Monthly Challenge - #2 Anything Mixed Media/Creative
Scrappers Delight Challenge - #72 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - #392 No Patterned Papers





Have a fabulous day!!!

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a beautiful card love the delicate colours and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Meg, that's enchanting hun! That may just be my favourite Ppinky Dolls image. So sweet and beautiful job on the ink work. LOVE what you've done for this challenge hun. Hope you're having good days and recouperating well. Sending love and hugs, Wends xoxo

creationsnz said...

Stunning inkiness which adds drama and depth to the card, Lovely! CarolG

Mari K. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining in the first challenge at Mari Ko Creations!

Rae Ann said...

The background you created is so pretty. Love the banner die.

Thank you for playing along at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Dana Johnson said...

Meg, your card is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge. ~DT Dana

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Hi and welcome to are Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/
http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment