15 September 2017

CC Anything Goes with Optional Leaves


Hello and welcome.

I am sharing with you my card I created for our new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges.


Our theme: Anything Goes with Optional Leaves
Our sponsor: Wild Orchid Crafts




I created my card with my dear friend in mind as I want to send her a card before she sets off on her trip from London to Down Under (Australian and NZ) and I cannot wait to see her.

Another CAS style card using images from the SU Flourishing Phrases stamp set.


Here is my card:


A classic black and white look with a pop of colour dark red rhinestones which unfortunately cannot really be seen in the photo.

Cardstock is SU Basic Black and Whisper White.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cards and More Challenge - #193 Flower Power
Cards Galore Challenge - Anything Goes


Have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Meighan, lovely work on your blog, cant beat black and white card ..ckassic! TFS
Shaz in Oz.x

Post a Comment