15 July 2017

CC - Anything Goes with Optional Summer


Hello and welcome.

I have some exciting news, I am sharing with you my first card as part of the Creatalicious Challenge Design Team.

Yep I have been lucky to join this Design Team and I hope you will join us in our new challenge!


Our theme: Anything Goes with Optional Summer
Our sponsor: Dr Digi



I have used our sponsor's image called Skater Stanley and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

A fairly simple design with lots of layers and paper from my stash.

Here is my card:



The sentiment is from the Kaisercraft 'Oh So Lovely' stamp set.

The sentiment reads "be happy, be bright, be you'
Don't we all want to live like this!!


Here is a close up of the image and sentiment.




The Copic markers used are: 

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Jeans: B0000, 95, 93, 91
Jumper: W00, 3, 1, 0
Helmet: C0, 3, 1, YR14
Elbow & Knee Pads: YR0000, 00, 14, 12
Skateboard: N0, 2, 4, YR14, 12, 00

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;


Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - #131 Do it for Dudes



Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Pippa said...

What a fun image, perfect for your sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Love to Craft. Pippa DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fun and funny. Love this grandpa skateboarding. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Scrapper's Delight . AJ DT SD

Post a Comment