18 February 2015

White plus One

Hi everyone,

Apologies I am running a little late with my post for our new challenge at Crafty Creations.
 
 

Our theme is White plus One.

 
 
Do you know how hard to chose that plus One!  I finally decided on girly pink. 

Here is my card:


 
 
I have used Modern Mosaic on the embossed panel and the butterflies have been created using the Bitty Butterfly Punch and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.
 
The sentiment is from the A Round Array stamp set and punched out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.  The ribbon is retired Pretty in Pink from my stash.
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the embossed panel
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Cuttin & Stampin Challenge - #8 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo (Ribbon, Gems, Punches)
Picture & Scrap Challenge - #91 Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloom Challenge - #67 Anything Goes
 
 
Thanks for visiting, see you next time.
 
Meg

6 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with sbbc Rachel dt

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge.

Vivi said...

Lovely Card

Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap challenge

Debbie Adams said...

What a pretty card. I like the clean and simple look of your card so pretty with the pink butterflies. :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge
Deborah DT

evelyne said...

adorable carte

Post a Comment